Overview of HTM Credit Union
HTM Credit Union was first established in the year 1937 and is based in the state of Massachusetts. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,835 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Persons who are employees or former employees of the City of Haverhill including the school department, and employees or former employees of the Central Northern Essex Division of the Trial Court of the Commonwealth
- Persons working in any building owned or, in any building in which at least, 50% of such building is leased by healthcare facilities
- Employees and former employees of cities and towns in the Greater Haverhill area
- Employees and former employees of healthcare facilities
- Employees of this Credit Union and the “immediate family” of a member of this Credit Union
- The Friends of the Haverhill Public Library
- Main Office Address: P.O. Box 383, Haverhill, MA 1831
- Website: http://www.htmcreditunion.com
- Phone: (978) 374-7386
- Total Members: 1,835
- Total Assets: $25 million
- Charter Number: 67749
- Routing Number: 2113 83341
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Massachusetts
There are currently 147 credit unions operating in the state of Massachusetts and combined these credit unions have 3.2 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Lowell Firefighters Credit Union, Haverhill Fire Department Credit Union and Quincy Credit Union.