Overview of Houston Highway Credit Union
Houston Highway Credit Union was first established in the year 1952 and is based in the state of Texas. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 6 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 3,399 members.
Who Can Join?
Eligible to join Houston Highway Credit Union are the following:
- Any employee of any sponsors (employers, companies, or an association) that is a current SEG (Select Employee Group) with Houston Highway Credit Union
- Persons who live or work or worship within a 10-mile radius of the Houston Highway CU office
- An immediate family of a current member
- Main Office Address: Po Box 2248, Houston, TX 77252
- Website: http://www.houstonhighwaycu.com
- Phone: (713) 864-4438
- Total Members: 3,399
- Total Assets: $52 million
- Charter Number: 67627
- Routing Number: 31308325
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Texas
There are currently 426 credit unions operating in the state of Texas and combined these credit unions have 10.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Trinity Valley Teachers Credit Union, Schlumberger Employees Credit Union and Oak Farms Employees Credit Union.