Overview of Houston Credit Union
Houston Credit Union was first established in the year 1960 and is based in the state of Texas. The credit union currently has 13 branches and 154 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 66,684 members.
Who Can Join?
To join Houston Federal Credit Union, you must meet the following requirements:
- An employee who works for Fluor Corp, HPQ, or one of the credit union’s other Business Partners.
- You live, work, worship, or attend school within the Member Communities the credit union serves
- Immediate family members or household members of HFCU members
- Main Office Address: 16320 Kensington Dr, Sugar Land, TX 77479-4097
- Website: http://www.houstonfcu.org
- Phone: (281) 243-0500
- Total Members: 66,684
- Total Assets: $929 million
- Charter Number: 14091
- Routing Number: 313183368
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.