Overview of Hope Federal Credit Union
Hope Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1935 and is based in the state of West Virginia. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 3 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,297 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Hope FCU is open to the full-time employees of:
- Eastern GT&S (a Berkshire Hathaway Energy Company)
- Hope Gas, Inc. (Dominion Energy WV)
- Including the immediate family or household* of current members
- Main Office Address: 925 White Oaks Blvd., Bridgeport, WV 26330
- Website: http://www.hopefcu.com
- Phone: (681) 842-3065
- Charter Number: 220
- Charter Year: 1935
- Routing Number: 251578776
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in West Virginia
There are currently 82 credit unions operating in the state of West Virginia and combined these credit unions have 379 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Star USA Credit Union, Universal Credit Union and Kemba Charleston Credit Union.