Overview of Honor Credit Union
Honor Credit Union was first established in the year 1934 and is based in the state of Michigan. The credit union currently has 23 branches and 368 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 99,390 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible for membership if:
- Michigan – If you live, work, or worship in the state.
- Indiana – If you live or work in the following counties: Lake, Porter, LaPorte, St. Joseph, Elkhart, Lagrange, Steuben, Newton, Jasper, Starke, Marshal, Kosciusko, Noble, or Dekalb.
- Wisconsin – If you live or work in the following counties: Iron, Vilas, Forest, Florence, or Marinette.
- Regardless of where you live, work, or worship, you qualify for membership if you are an immediate family member of a current Honor member.
- You are enrolled in a post-secondary education institute in the state of Michigan (university, community college, technical school, etc.), you qualify for membership.”
- Main Office Address: 8385 Edgewood Road, Berrien Springs, MI 49103
- Website: http://www.honorcu.com
- Phone: (269) 983-6357
- Total Members: 99,390
- Total Assets: $1,438 million
- Charter Number: 63004
- Routing Number: 272484852
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.