Overview of Honolulu Fire Department Federal Credit Union
Honolulu Fire Department Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1937 and is based in the state of Hawaii. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 9 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 5,468 members.
Who Can Join?
HFD Federal Credit Union is open to the following:
- Active or retired HFD firefighters or civilian employees
- Active or retired members of the Hawaii Fire Fighters Association, Local No. 1463, Federal Fire Fighters of Hawaii, Local F-263, United Union of Roofers, Waterproofers & Allied Workers, Local 221
- Employees or members of HFD’s Select Employer Group
- Immediate family members of anyone eligible to join
- Main Office Address: 1200 N School S, Honolulu, HI 96817-2013
- Website: http://www.hfdfcu.org
- Phone: (808) 853-2355
- Total Members: 5,468
- Total Assets: $78 million
- Charter Number: 1880
- Routing Number: 321379151
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Hawaii
There are currently 48 credit unions operating in the state of Hawaii and combined these credit unions have 861 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Pearl Hawaii Credit Union, Hawaii Law Enforcement Credit Union and Hawaiian Electric Employees Credit Union.