Overview of Honda Federal Credit Union
Honda Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1966 and is based in the state of California. The credit union currently has 10 branches and 181 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 70,934 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if you work for a company affiliated with Honda or you are related to a current member of Honda FCU. Eligible family members include spouses, children, parents, siblings and grandparents. When a relative chooses to become a member, the credit union extends membership to their immediate family as well.
If you work at one of the following companies, then you’re eligible for Honda FCU membership:
- American Honda Education Corp.
- American Honda Finance Corp.
- American Honda Foundation
- American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (AHM)
- Celina Aluminum Precision Technology (CAPT)
- Clark Trucking
- Honda Aero, Inc.
- Honda Aircraft
- Honda Development & Manufacturing of America (HDMA)
- Honda Federal Credit Union (HFCU)
- Honda Kaihatsu Americas, Inc. (HKA)
- Honda Lock (HL-A Co., Inc.)
- Honda Performance Development, Inc.
- Honda Power Equipment (HPE)
- Honda Research Institute
- Honda Trading America Corp. (HTA)
- Komyo America Co., Inc.
- Midwest Express Inc. (MEI)
- New South Express
- One Solution Logistics
- One World Logistics
- South East Express of South Carolina
- Main Office Address: 19701 Hamilton Ave Ste 130, Torrance, CA 90502-1368
- Website: http://www.hondafcu.org
- Phone: (800) 634-6632
- Total Members: 70,934
- Total Assets: $1,088 million
- Charter Number: 17623
- Routing Number: 322275746
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in California
There are currently 267 credit unions operating in the state of California and combined these credit unions have 12.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Valley Agricultural Credit Union, Bourns Employees Credit Union and Lassen County Credit Union.