Overview of Holy Rosary Credit Union
Holy Rosary Credit Union was first established in the year 1943 and is based in the state of Missouri. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 17 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 6,077 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join Holy Rosary Credit Union If you are involved with one of the organizations below:
- Supporter of the Cooperative Lending Alternative Program and member of Magis Foundation
- Member of Catholic Parish in the Diocese of Kansas City-St. Joseph
- Boy Scout Troop 80 or Bishop Sullivan Center
- Catholic Charities or Cherith Brooks Catholic Workers
- CHES, Inc.
- Columbus Park Community Council or Columbus Park Plaza
- Community Services League
- Don Bosco Senior Center
- Hispanic Econonmic Development Corporation
- Interserve or Little Sisters of the Poor
- Migrant Farm Workers or Next Step KC
- Neighborhood Housing Services or Paris Borthers, Inc.
- Westside Community Action Center
You can view the full eligibility criteria here.
- Main Office Address: 533 Campbell St, Kansas City, MO 64106-1274
- Website: http://www.holyrosarycu.org
- Phone: (816) 221-2734
- Total Members: 6,077
- Total Assets: $35 million
- Charter Number: 64690
- Routing Number: 301080936
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.