Overview of Hockley County School Employees Credit Union
Hockley County School Employees Credit Union was first established in the year 1954 and is based in the state of Texas. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 9 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 3,267 members.
Who Can Join?
Hockley County School Employees Credit Union membership is limited to the employees of:
- Levelland ISD, South Plains College, Sundown ISD, Ropesville ISD, Anton ISD, Smyer ISD, Whitharral ISD
- Levelland Christian School, Hockley County Appraisal District, Sodexo, City of Levelland
- Hockley County, Covenant Hospital Levelland, and SPCAA – South Plains Community Action Assn.
- Main Office Address: 504 Clubview Dr, Levelland, TX 79336
- Website: http://www.hcsecu.org
- Phone: (806) 894-6204
- Total Members: 3,267
- Total Assets: $33 million
- Charter Number: 67516
- Routing Number: 311385689
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Texas
There are currently 426 credit unions operating in the state of Texas and combined these credit unions have 10.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Metro Medical Credit Union, Star of Texas Credit Union and Texas DPS Credit Union.