Overview of HMC (NJ) Federal Credit Union
HMC (NJ) Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1978 and is based in the state of New Jersey. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 2 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 914 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Employees, doctors, medical staff and technicians of the Hunterdon Healthcare Systems/Hunterdon Medical Center who work in Flemington, NJ, and of its subsidiaries in the New Jersey locations who are salaried through the Medical Center:
- Volunteers who work at the Medical Center and its subsidiary facilities under the supervision of the Medical Center and its subsidiary staffs.
- Contractors and employees of contractors who work regularly at the Hunterdon Health Care Systems/Hunterdon Medical Center or its subsidiary facilities.
- Members of the Board of Trustees of the Hunterdon Health Care Systems/Hunterdon Medical Center.
- Spouses of persons who die while within the field of membership of this credit union.
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the Medical Center.
- Members of their immediate families.
- Organizations of such persons.
- Main Office Address: 84 Park Ave Ste E103, Flemington, NJ 08822-1172
- Website: http://www.hmcfederalcreditunion.org
- Phone: (908) 483-5767
- Total Members: 914
- Total Assets: $8.7 million
- Charter Number: 23052
- Routing Number: 21283615
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in New Jersey
There are currently 144 credit unions operating in the state of New Jersey and combined these credit unions have 962 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Goya Foods Employees Credit Union, Entertainment Industries Credit Union and Vah Lyons Employees Credit Union.