Overview of Highmark Credit Union
Highmark Credit Union was first established in the year 1940 and is based in the state of South Dakota. The credit union currently has 5 branches and 54 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 12,487 members.
Who Can Join?
People who live, work, worship, or attend school in the following areas are eligible to join.
- South Dakota: Butte, Custer, Fall River, Harding, Lawrence, Meade, or Pennington County
- Wyoming: Campbell, Crook, Niobrara, and Weston County
Persons with an immediate family member who is a member of Highmark Credit Union are also eligible to join the credit union.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 2506, Rapid City, SD 57709-2506
- Website: http://www.highmarkfcu.com
- Phone: (605) 716-4444
- Total Members: 12,487
- Total Assets: $203 million
- Charter Number: 4122
- Routing Number: 291479686
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in South Dakota
There are currently 35 credit unions operating in the state of South Dakota and combined these credit unions have 307 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Coteau Valley Credit Union, Norstar Credit Union and Black Hills Credit Union.