Overview of High Desert Community Credit Union
High Desert Community Credit Union was first established in the year 1956 and is based in the state of New Mexico. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 6 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,101 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Aztec & Bloomfield Schools
- Aztec & Bloomfield City Employees
- Aztec Museum
- Kelly Eaves Insurance Customers
- Kiwanis Members
- Southside Domestic Water Members
- The Talon Employees
- KUTE/KSUT Radio members, volunteers and underwriters
- Family Members of existing Members
- Main Office Address: Po Box 1059, Aztec, NM 87410
- Website: https://highdesertcu.org/
- Phone: (505) 334-3074
- Charter Number: 66185
- Charter Year: 1956
- Routing Number: 302283994
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in New Mexico
There are currently 40 credit unions operating in the state of New Mexico and combined these credit unions have 998 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Questa Credit Union, Guadalupe Credit Union and Chaves County School Employees Credit Union.