Overview of Hi-Land Credit Union
Hi-Land Credit Union was first established in the year 1957 and is based in the state of Utah. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,825 members.
Who Can Join?
To be eligible in joining Hi-Land Credit Union, one must meet any of these requirements:
- Reside in Salt Lake County
- Related to a current Hi-Land Credit Union member (parent, spouse, child or sibling)
- Employed by Cream O’ Weber, Dairy Farmers of America or Tri-City Medical
- Main Office Address: 965 E Woodoak Lane, Salt Lake City, UT 84117
- Website: https://www.hilandcu.com/
- Phone: (801) 261-8909
- Charter Number: 61453
- Charter Year: 1957
- Routing Number: 324077379
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Utah
There are currently 59 credit unions operating in the state of Utah and combined these credit unions have 3.3 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Alpine Credit Union, Millard County Credit Union and Desert Rivers Credit Union.