Overview of Heritage Grove Federal Credit Union
Heritage Grove Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1964 and is based in the state of Oregon. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 28 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 8,721 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Persons who live, work, worship or go to school in Marion, Polk or Yamhill counties
- Has an immediate relative (parent, sibling, spouse, child, grandparent, grandchild, step-parent, step-sibling or step-child) who is already a member of this credit union
- Has an immediate relative who lives, works, attends school or worships in Marion, Polk or Yamhill counties
- Main Office Address: Po Box 2227, Salem, OR 97309
- Website: http://www.ourgrovecu.com
- Phone: (503) 588-0211
- Total Members: 8,721
- Total Assets: $147 million
- Charter Number: 16113
- Routing Number: 323276391
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Oregon
There are currently 55 credit unions operating in the state of Oregon and combined these credit unions have 2.1 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Wauna Credit Union, Northwest Adventist Credit Union and Machinists – Boilermakers Credit Union.