Overview of Heights Auto Workers Credit Union
Heights Auto Workers Credit Union was first established in the year 1961 and is based in the state of Illinois. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 6 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 4,850 members.
Who Can Join?
Heights Auto Workers Credit Union membership eligibility is available to people that are part of a common bond of membership. These common bonds entities include;
- Ford Motor Company, Starmont, Star Tool, School District 144, Industrial Transport, M.E.S.I.
- UAW LOCAL 3212 Members, Leadec, School District 206, Prairie State, SET, and Wayne Steel
Families related by blood or marriage including foster, adopted or stepchildren, in-laws, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, grandchildren and grandparents, are also eligible to join.
- Main Office Address: 13912 S Torrence Ave, Burnham, IL 60633-2127
- Website: http://www.hawcu.com
- Phone: (708) 891-6990
- Total Members: 4,850
- Total Assets: $33 million
- Charter Number: 65640
- Routing Number: 271982083
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Illinois
There are currently 205 credit unions operating in the state of Illinois and combined these credit unions have 3.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Galesburg Burlington Credit Union, St. Jude Credit Union and Carbondale Highway Credit Union.