Overview of Heartland Credit Union
Heartland Credit Union was first established in the year 1939 and is based in the state of Minnesota. The credit union currently has a total of 4 branches and 27 employees.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if you live, work, worship, attend school or volunteer in the following Minnesota counties: Dakota, Scott, Rice, Le Sueur, Carver, Hennepin, Ramsey, Washington, Anoka and Chisago. If your immediate family, relative or someone you live with is a Heartland member makes you eligible to join as well.
You are qualified for membership too if you’re an employee or retiree of any of the following companies:
- CHS Inc.
- Chart, Inc.
- Cofina Financial, LLC
- Farmers Union Business and Educational Activities of Minnesota
- Genex Cooperative
- Hennen & Associates
- Land O’Lakes, Inc.
- North American Trailer Services, LTD
- Roadware Inc.
- Scott Equipment
- The wholly or partially owned subsidiaries and affiliated firms thereof
- Main Office Address: 5500 S Robert Trl, Inver Grove Hei, MN 55077
- Website: http://www.heartlandcu.com
- Phone: (651) 451-5160
- Charter Number: 64168
- Charter Year: 1939
- Routing Number: 296075535
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well capitalized.