Overview of HealthNet Federal Credit Union
HealthNet Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1955 and is based in the state of Tennessee. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 10 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 5,218 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to employees, independent contractors, or self-employed persons who work regularly in the Healthcare Industry in the following counties listed below, meaning they work at or provide such services or products.
- Tennesse: Shelby, Lauderdale, or Henderson Counties
- Mississippi: Desoto, Lafayette, Union or Prentiss Counties
- Arkansas: St. Francis, Mississippi, or Fulton Counties
- Main Office Address: 1591 Chickering Ln, Cordova, TN 38016-8698
- Website: http://www.healthnetfcu.org
- Phone: (901) 226-1111
- Total Members: 5,218
- Total Assets: $61 million
- Charter Number: 9994
- Routing Number: 284084114
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Tennessee
There are currently 134 credit unions operating in the state of Tennessee and combined these credit unions have 2.5 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Knox County Teachers Credit Union, Knoxville Firefighters Credit Union and Fortera Credit Union.