Overview of Healthcare Employees Credit Union
Healthcare Employees Credit Union was first established in the year 1984 and is based in the state of New Jersey. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 21 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 16,289 members.
Who Can Join?
If you (or a member of your immediate family) are employed by an organization that belongs to one of the following trade associations, you are eligible to become a member:
- New Jersey Hospital Association
- New Jersey Association of Non-Profit Homes for Aging, Inc.
- New Jersey Association of Health Care Facilities
- Home Health Agency Assembly of New Jersey
Becoming a member of the CrossState Credit Union Foundation makes you eligible to join HEFCU too.
- Main Office Address: 29 Emmons Drive, Suite C-40, Princeton, NJ 08540-5971
- Website: http://www.hefcu.com
- Phone: (609) 951-0700
- Charter Number: 24150
- Charter Year: 1984
- Routing Number: 231288811
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.