Overview of Healthcare Associates Credit Union
Healthcare Associates Credit Union was first established in the year 1979 and is based in the state of Illinois. The credit union currently has 5 branches and 67 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 34,396 members.
Who Can Join?
Eligible to join Healthcare Associates Credit Union are the following:
- An employee or member of one of the credit union’s selected employer groups (SEG)
- A member of the immediate family or household of a current member or if you live or work in one of their community charters: DuPage County, Oak Lawn Area, Des Plaines Area
- Main Office Address: 1151 E Warrenville Road, Naperville, IL 60563-9339
- Website: https://www.hacu.org/
- Phone: (630) 276-5555
- Total Members: 34,396
- Total Assets: $471 million
- Charter Number: 65421
- Routing Number: 271992183
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Illinois
There are currently 205 credit unions operating in the state of Illinois and combined these credit unions have 3.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Springfield City Employees Credit Union, Salem School System Credit Union and Illinois Educators Credit Union.