Overview of HEA Federal Credit Union
HEA Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1961 and is based in the state of Georgia. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 6 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,977 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership Eligibility in HEA Federal Credit Union is available to the following:
- Employees of the Houston County Board of Education
- Employees of Central Georgia Technical College
- Students of Central Georgia Technical College
- Employees of the Peach County Board of Education
- Employees of Middle Georgia Regional Educational Service Agency
- Students of most of the schools in Houston County
- Members of the Parent-Teacher Organizations (PTO’s) of most of the schools in Houston County
- Active members of the Houston County Retired Teachers Association in Houston County, Georgia
- Immediate family members of anyone in the above groups
- Main Office Address: 121 Osigian Blvd, Warner Robins, GA 31088
- Website: https://www.heafcu.org/
- Phone: (478) 953-7477
- Charter Number: 14670
- Charter Year: 1961
- Routing Number: 61172748
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Georgia
There are currently 92 credit unions operating in the state of Georgia and combined these credit unions have 2.2 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Peach State Credit Union, United Methodist Connectional Credit Union and Locoga Credit Union.