Overview of Hawaiian Financial Credit Union
Hawaiian Financial Credit Union was first established in the year 1936 and is based in the state of Hawaii. The credit union currently has 15 branches and 107 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 56,291 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible for membership if:
- You live on the island of Oahu or in Maui County
- You have an immediate relative who currently lives on the island of Oahu or in Maui County
- You live in the same household with an existing member
- You worship at a facility located on the island of Oahu or in Maui County
- Main Office Address: 1138 N King St, Honolulu, HI 96817
- Website: http://www.hificu.com
- Phone: (808) 832-8700
- Total Members: 56,291
- Total Assets: $915 million
- Charter Number: 1717
- Routing Number: 321379070
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.