Overview of Hawaii State Credit Union
Hawaii State Credit Union was first established in the year 1936 and is based in the state of Hawaii. The credit union currently has 15 branches and 370 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 119,714 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if:
- You are an immediate family member or household member of a current member or eligible person or you are a spouse of persons who died while within the field of membership
- You are an active and retired employee of the State of Hawaii, City and County of Honolulu, Maui County and Hawaii State Federal Credit Union.
- Any employee or member of a Select Employee Group (SEG), which includes companies, associational and non-profit groups located in the State of Hawaii and enrolled with Hawaii State FCU.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 3072, Honolulu, HI 96802
- Website: https://www.hawaiistatefcu.com
- Phone: (808) 447-7810
- Total Members: 119,714
- Total Assets: $2,298 million
- Charter Number: 1718
- Routing Number: 321379041
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.