Overview of Hawaii County Employees Federal Credit Union
Hawaii County Employees Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1936 and is based in the state of Hawaii. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 15 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 5,816 members.
Who Can Join?
Hawaii County Employees Federal Credit Union is exclusively open for membership to the following:
- Any Hawaii County Employee, employed under the Comprehensive Employment and Training Act
- Any registered volunteers who work for the county of Hawaii
- An employee of the Hawaii Government Employees Association
- United Public Workers Association who works in Hilo, Hawaii
- Family members of the above employees or members
- Main Office Address: 131 Puuhonu Way, Hilo, HI 96720
- Website: http://www.hawaiicountyfcu.com
- Phone: (808) 935-2969
- Total Members: 5,816
- Total Assets: $119 million
- Charter Number: 1784
- Routing Number: 321378657
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Hawaii
There are currently 48 credit unions operating in the state of Hawaii and combined these credit unions have 861 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Hawaii Schools Credit Union, Hickam Credit Union and Hawaii Community Credit Union.