Overview of Hanscom Credit Union
Hanscom Credit Union was first established in the year 1953 and is based in the state of Massachusetts. The credit union currently has 22 branches and 240 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 91,577 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join Hansom Federal Credit Union if:
- You are a member of or will be joining a sponsoring member organization.
- You are a relative or domestic partner of a Hanscom FCU member
- You are an employee or retired employee of a federal government agency in Massachusetts.
- You are an active duty or retired military.
- You are an employee of a qualifying company.
- Main Office Address: 1610 Eglin St, Hanscom Afb, MA 1731
- Website: http://www.hfcu.org
- Phone: (800) 656-4328
- Total Members: 91,577
- Total Assets: $1,804 million
- Charter Number: 9095
- Routing Number: 2113-8048-3
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.