Overview of Gulf Shore Federal Credit Union
Gulf Shore Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1937 and is based in the state of Texas. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,602 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities located in Bacliff, Dickinson, Hitchcock, La Marque, San Leon, Santa Fe, and Texas City
- Employees or retirees of the select employee groups (SEG) of this credit union and immediate family members
- Members of their immediate families* or households
- Organizations of such persons
- Main Office Address: P. O. Box 1499, Texas City, TX 77592-1499
- Website: http://www.gulfshorefcu.org
- Phone: (409) 945-2318
- Total Members: 1,602
- Total Assets: $15 million
- Charter Number: 2442
- Routing Number: 313189498
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Texas
There are currently 426 credit unions operating in the state of Texas and combined these credit unions have 10.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Marathon Republic Credit Union, AMOCO Credit Union and Houston Police Credit Union.