Overview of Gulf Coast Federal Credit Union
Gulf Coast Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1951 and is based in the state of Alabama. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 16 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 6,560 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- If you are employed by, or retired from, the City of Mobile, the County of Mobile, the Merit System of Mobile County, or any company that is a member of the Mobile Chamber of Commerce.
- If you are a relative of someone who is a member.
- Main Office Address: 1001 Springhill Ave, Mobile, AL 36604
- Website: http://www.gulfcoastfcu.org
- Phone: (251) 438-7464
- Total Members: 6,560
- Total Assets: $51 million
- Charter Number: 7520
- Routing Number: 314978446
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Alabama
There are currently 99 credit unions operating in the state of Alabama and combined these credit unions have 2.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Tuscaloosa VA Federal Credit Union, Coosa Pines Federal Credit Union and AOD Credit Union.