Overview of GTE Credit Union
GTE Credit Union was first established in the year 1935 and is based in the state of Florida. The credit union currently has 23 branches and 467 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 229,959 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if:
- Your family member is a primary member
- You or an immediate family member works for a Community Partner of GTE Financial.
- You live, work, worship or attend school within the following zip codes: Portions of 33602, 33603, 33604, 33605, 33606, 33607, 33609, 33610, 33619.
- Your business can apply to join as a GTE Financial Community Parter too
- Main Office Address: 711 E Henderson Ave, Tampa, FL 33602
- Website: http://www.gtefcu.org
- Phone: (813) 871-2690
- Total Members: 229,959
- Total Assets: $2,798 million
- Charter Number: 196
- Routing Number: 263182794
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.