Overview of Greensboro Credit Union
Greensboro Credit Union was first established in the year 1928 and is based in the state of North Carolina. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,097 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- United States Postal Service for all of North Carolina
- All of Greensboro and Guilford County
- Main Office Address: 3701 W Wendover Ave, Greensboro, NC 27495-0001
- Website: https://www.gsocu.org
- Phone: (336) 855-0662
- Total Members: 2,097
- Total Assets: $22 million
- Charter Number: 63445
- Routing Number: 253175957
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in North Carolina
There are currently 63 credit unions operating in the state of North Carolina and combined these credit unions have 4.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Blue Flame Credit Union, Nova Credit Union and Summit Credit Union.