Overview of Greater Valley Credit Union
Greater Valley Credit Union was first established in the year 1939 and is based in the state of California. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 5 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,108 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Greater Valley Credit Union is available to:
- People who live or work in Fresno County or Madera Ranchos
- A District 6 state employee or retiree
- A family member of a current GVCU member
- Main Office Address: 1185 W Hedges Avenue, Fresno, CA 93728
- Website: https://www.greatervalleycu.org/
- Phone: (559) 233-0867
- Charter Number: 64660
- Charter Year: 1939
- Routing Number: 321172442
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in California
There are currently 267 credit unions operating in the state of California and combined these credit unions have 12.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Merco Credit Union, Barstow Community Credit Union and Alta Vista Credit Union.