Overview of Greater Texas Credit Union
Greater Texas Credit Union was first established in the year 1952 and is based in the state of Texas. The credit union currently has 20 branches and 186 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 79,850 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if you live, work, worship or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities located in portions of: Brazos County, Bastrop County, Dallas County, Harris County, Hays County, Hidalgo County, Bexar County, Tarrant County & Travis County. If you are an immediate family member of someone eligible to join or someone in your household is eligible, then you are also qualified for membership. Students, former students and faculty and staff of Texas A& M University; employees of and students attending the schools below are also eligible to join.
- Texas State University
- Central Texas School Districts: Bastrop ISD, Bastrop High School, Cedar Creek High School, Elgin ISD, Hays CISD, Leander ISD & Northwest Lineman College.
Employees of the listed employers are also qualified for membership.
- Main Office Address: 12544 Riata Vista Circle, Austin, TX 78727
- Website: http://www.gtfcu.org
- Phone: (512) 458-2558
- Total Members: 79,850
- Total Assets: $953 million
- Charter Number: 7590
- Routing Number: 314977337
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is adequately capitalized.