Overview of Greater Kentucky Credit Union
Greater Kentucky Credit Union was first established in the year 1953 and is based in the state of Kentucky. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 20 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 10,392 members.
Who Can Join?
A Greater Kentucky Credit Union membership is available to any individual if one of the following criteria is met:
- Any individual who lives, works, worships or attends school in any of these counties: Anderson, Bourbon, Boyle, Bullitt, Clark, Estill, Fayette, Franklin, Garrard, Harrison, Henry, Jefferson, Jessamine, Lincoln, Madison, Mercer, Nicholas, Oldham, Powell, Shelby, Scott, Spencer, Trimble, and Woodford
- Any individual related to a current Greater Kentucky Credit Union member.
- Main Office Address: 1001 Red Mile Road, Lexington, KY 40504
- Website: http://www.gtkycu.com
- Phone: (859) 231-9300
- Total Members: 10,392
- Total Assets: $89 million
- Charter Number: 62228
- Routing Number: 242175984
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Kentucky
There are currently 59 credit unions operating in the state of Kentucky and combined these credit unions have 923 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Kemba Louisville Credit Union, Members Choice Credit Union and Ashland Credit Union.