Overview of Greater KC Public Safety Credit Union
Greater KC Public Safety Credit Union was first established in the year 1934 and is based in the state of Missouri. The credit union currently has 5 branches and 38 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 12,559 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Greater KC Public Safety Credit Union is open to the following:
- All active and retired First Responders in Kansas and Missouri
- Employees of Prosecuting Attorney offices in Missouri and Kansas
- Employees of Private Security Agencies in Missouri and Kansas
- Main Office Address: Po Box 270020, Kansas City, MO 64127-0020
- Website: http://www.publicsafetycu.org
- Phone: (816) 504-2800
- Total Members: 12,559
- Total Assets: $183 million
- Charter Number: 62812
- Routing Number: 301081061
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Missouri
There are currently 101 credit unions operating in the state of Missouri and combined these credit unions have 1.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Raytown-Lee’s Summit Community Credit Union, West Community Credit Union and First Missouri Credit Union.