Overview of Great Lakes First Credit Union
Great Lakes First Credit Union was established in 1949 and is based in the state of Michigan. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 26 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 8,681 members.
Who Can Join Great Lakes First Credit Union?
You can join Great Lakes First Credit Union if you fall under one of the following categories:
- You are an employee of the Harnischfeger Corporation in Escanaba, MI.
- You are a members of Teamsters Local #328 in Escanaba, MI.
- You live, work, worship or attend school in; and businesses and other legal entities located within a 4 mile radius of the post office located in Gladstone, MI.
- You live, work, worship or attend school in; and businesses and other legal entities located in the following townships in Michigan: Bay de Noc, Brampton, Ensign or Masonville
- You are an employee of the following companies that work in Gladstone, MI:
- Alger Delta Co-Op Electric Corporation
- Northern Michigan Splice Veneer, now called Besse Forest Products
- Marble Arms Company
- LaPine Brothers
- You live in the underserved area of Delta County or regularly work, worship, attend school, perform volunteer services or participate in associations headquartered in the underserved area of Delta County
- You participate in programs to alleviate poverty or distress which are located in the underserved area of Delta County; incorporated and unincorporated organizations located in the underserved area of Delta County or maintaining a facility in the underserved area of Delta County
For additional eligibility information visit the credit union’s eligibility page.
- Main Office Address: 2110 3Rd Ave N, Escanaba, MI 49829-2333
- Website: http://www.glffcu.com
- Phone: (906) 786-4623
- Total Members: 8,681
- Total Assets: $98 million
- Charter Number: 6102
- Great Lakes First Credit Union Routing Number: 291172640
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Michigan
|Credit Union Name||Website||Total Members|
|Frankenmuth Credit Union||http://www.frankenmuthcu.org||61,250|
|Wildfire Credit Union||http://www.wildfirecu.org||49,780|
|Embers Credit Union||https://www.embers.org||29,923|
|Our Credit Union||http://www.ourcuonline.org||22,794|
|Gerber Federal Credit Union||http://gerberfcu.com||16,332|
|Parda Federal Credit Union||http://www.parda.com||15,305|
|Peninsula Federal Credit Union||http://peninsulafcu.com||13,832|
|Filer Credit Union||http://www.filercu.com||10,713|
|Aeroquip Credit Union||http://www.aeroquipcu.com||3,946|
|Michigan Coastal Credit Union||http://www.michigancoastal.com||2,944|
|Grand Trunk Credit Union||http://www.grandtrunkcu.com||2,730|