Overview of Grand Prairie Credit Union
Grand Prairie Credit Union was first established in the year 1960 and is based in the state of Texas. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,891 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- All employees of the City of Grand Prairie
- Employees of other SEG groups eligible for membership including:
- Lone Star Park
- Grand Prairie Ace Hardware
- Park Row Ace Hardware
- Amplex Corporation
- Smith Plumbing
- Dallas County Tax Office located at 106 W. Church St.
- Family members of any person employed by the City of Grand Prairie or qualifying SEG group
- Main Office Address: 209 N Center St, Grand Prairie, TX 75050
- Website: http://www.gpcreditunion.org
- Phone: (972) 262-7935
- Total Members: 1,891
- Total Assets: $21 million
- Charter Number: 60307
- Routing Number: 311982532
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Texas
There are currently 426 credit unions operating in the state of Texas and combined these credit unions have 10.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Lubrizol Employees’ Credit Union, Gulf Credit Union and GECU Credit Union.