Overview of Grand Heritage Federal Credit Union
Grand Heritage Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1955 and is based in the state of Indiana. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 5 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,335 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Persons living, working, attending school, or places of worship in La Porte County.
- Immediate family members of a Grand Heritage member. This includes spouse, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, and siblings (step and adopted are also included).
- Volunteers of any school, church, parish, hospital, or association within La Porte County.
- Main Office Address: 201 Koomler Dr, Laporte, IN 46350-2576
- Website: http://ghfcu.com
- Phone: (219) 324-5220
- Total Members: 2,335
- Total Assets: $23 million
- Charter Number: 10666
- Routing Number: 271291389
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is adequately capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Indiana
There are currently 133 credit unions operating in the state of Indiana and combined these credit unions have 2.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Lakes Credit Union, Solidarity Community Credit Union and One Vision Credit Union.