Overview of Golden Rule Community Credit Union
Golden Rule Community Credit Union was first established in the year 1938 and is based in the state of Wisconsin. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 7 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 3,852 members.
Who Can Join?
Golden Rule Community Credit Union membership is open to anyone living or employed in the following areas:
- Green Lake County, the City of Ripon, Villages of Brandon, Fairwater, Rosendale
- The Townships of Ripon, Rosendale, Springvale, and Metomen located in Fond du Lac County
- The Townships of Aurora & Warren in Waushara County
- The Townships of Nepeuskun & Rushford in Winnebago County
- Members of the Greater Berlin Credit Union and Handcraft Employees Credit Union.
Membership is also open to members of the immediate family of all qualified persons.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 97, Ripon, WI 54971
- Website: http://www.goldenrulecu.org
- Phone: (920) 748-5336
- Total Members: 3,852
- Total Assets: $41 million
- Charter Number: 67096
- Routing Number: 275981543
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Wisconsin
There are currently 116 credit unions operating in the state of Wisconsin and combined these credit unions have 3.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Superior Choice Credit Union, Marshfield Medical Center Credit Union and N.E.W. Credit Union.