Overview of Gold Coast Federal Credit Union
Gold Coast Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1936 and is based in the state of Florida. The credit union currently has 4 branches and 57 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 21,353 members.
Who Can Join?
Individuals with affiliation to the following are eligible to join the credit union.
- Martin County Affiliates
- Okeechobee County Affiliates
- Palm Beach County Affiliates
- St. Lucie County Affiliates
- Main Office Address: 2226 S Congress Ave, Palm Springs, FL 33406-7606
- Website: http://gcfcu.org
- Phone: (561) 965-1000
- Total Members: 21,353
- Total Assets: $266 million
- Charter Number: 967
- Routing Number: 267083336
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Florida
There are currently 128 credit unions operating in the state of Florida and combined these credit unions have 6.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: United Police Credit Union, Miami Firefighters Credit Union and First Coast Credit Union.