Overview of Glendale Federal Credit Union
Glendale Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1951 and is based in the state of California. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 15 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 7,744 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Glendale FCU is available to all employees of the following organizations and Select Employer Groups:
- City of Glendale, CA
- City of Culver City, CA
- Hollywood Hounds
- Glendale Police Department
- Glendale Fire Department
- Glendale FCU
- Members of Friends of the Glendale Public Library
- New Century Honda, Glendale
- Glendale YMCA
- Turpin and Rattan Engineering, Inc.
- Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services
- Culver-Palms YMCA
You can view the full eligibility criteria here.
- Main Office Address: 500 E Wilson Ave, Glendale, CA 91206
- Website: http://www.glendalefcu.org
- Phone: (818) 548-3976
- Total Members: 7,744
- Total Assets: $101 million
- Charter Number: 7557
- Routing Number: 322275885
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in California
There are currently 267 credit unions operating in the state of California and combined these credit unions have 12.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: CBC Credit Union, Santa Barbara County Credit Union and Caltech Employees Credit Union.