Overview of GHS Federal Credit Union
GHS Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1954 and is based in the state of South Carolina. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 8 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 9,996 members.
Who Can Join?
To become a member of the GHS Federal Credit Union, you must meet at least one of our eligibility requirements.
- Live, work, worship, attend school, or volunteer in Broome, NY, Chenango, NY or Tioga, NY
- Be related to a member that meets eligibility requirements
- Main Office Address: 211 Patewood Dr, Greenville, SC 29615-6334
- Website: https://www.myghsfcu.coop
- Phone: (864) 288-8046
- Total Members: 9,996
- Total Assets: $56 million
- Charter Number: 9602
- Routing Number: 253279167
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in South Carolina
There are currently 53 credit unions operating in the state of South Carolina and combined these credit unions have 1.7 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Rev Credit Union, Latitude 32 Credit Union and Dixies Credit Union.