Overview of GHA Federal Credit Union
GHA Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1974 and is based in the state of Connecticut. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,437 members.
Who Can Join?
The following people are welcome to join GHA Federal Credit Union:
- The employees, doctors, nurses, medical staff, technicians and volunteers of Greenwich Hospital or affiliated with Greenwich Hospital
- Who work in Greenwich, Ct; i.e. Doctors’ Offices, Employees of Oxford Health/United Health Care
- Retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment
- Members of their immediate families, and organizations of such persons.
- Main Office Address: 5 Perryridge Rd, Greenwich, CT 06830-4608
- Website: https://www.ghafcu.org/
- Phone: (203) 863-3186
- Charter Number: 21774
- Charter Year: 1974
- Routing Number: 221174045
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Connecticut
There are currently 87 credit unions operating in the state of Connecticut and combined these credit unions have 932,894 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Scient Credit Union, ASA Credit Union and St. Vincent’s Medical Center Credit Union.