Overview of Germania Credit Union
Germania Credit Union was first established in the year 1986 and is based in the state of Texas. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 5 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,717 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Current policyholders of any Germania Insurance association company
- Employees of Germania Insurance or subsidiaries
- Agents and members of the Germania Farm Mutual Insurance association
- SEG employees including Washington County Tractor, Brenham Banner Press, TFE Company Incorporated, MIC Group and Tarlton Supply Company
- Persons who live, work, worship or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities located within a 10-mile radius of the Germania Credit Union office at 507 Hwy 290 East, Brenham, Tx 77833
- Membership is also open for spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership as well as relatives of a credit union member. Relatives include spouses, children, brothers, sisters, parents, grandparents, grandchildren, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, fathers-in-law, mothers-in-law, and cousins
- Main Office Address: 507 Highway 290 E, Brenham, TX 77833
- Website: https://www.germaniacreditunion.com/
- Phone: (979) 830-7505
- Charter Number: 66857
- Charter Year: 1986
- Routing Number: 313193222
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Texas
There are currently 426 credit unions operating in the state of Texas and combined these credit unions have 10.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Access Community Credit Union, First Community Credit Union and P.I.E. Credit Union.