Overview of Georgia United Credit Union
Georgia United Credit Union was first established in the year 1958 and is based in the state of Georgia. The credit union currently has 14 branches and 326 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 171,200 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to:
- Anyone living or working in any of the service locations
- Immediate family members of a Georgia United member or eligible non-member
- Persons residing in the same household as a Georgia United member or eligible non-member
- Employees and members of the Archdiocese of Atlanta Catholic community
- County employees of the Association County Commissioners of Georgia (ACCG)
- Employees and retirees of Georgia United Credit Union’s Workplace Partners
- Georgia Tech employees and retirees
- State agencies of Georgia to include all authorities, bureaus, boards and commissions
- University of Georgia employees, retirees, students and alumni
- Employees and retirees of partner public, private and parochial schools, as well as colleges and universities
- Main Office Address: 6705 Sugarloaf Pkwy, Duluth, GA 30097-4356
- Website: http://www.gucu.org
- Phone: (770) 476-6400
- Total Members: 171,200
- Total Assets: $1,881 million
- Charter Number: 68607
- Routing Number: 255077833
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.