Overview of GE Credit Union
GE Credit Union was first established in the year 1940 and is based in the state of Connecticut. The credit union currently has 12 branches and 50 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 26,044 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if you live, work, worship, or attend school in one of the following counties:
- Ohio: Adams, Brown, Butler, Champaign, Clark, Clermont, Clinton, Darke, Delaware, Fayette, Franklin, Greene, Hamilton, Highland, Madison, Miami, Montgomery, Pickaway, Preble, Shelby, and Warren
- Kentucky: Boone, Bourbon, Campbell, Fayette, Grant, Harrison, Kenton, Pendleton, and Scott
- Indiana: Dearborn, Franklin, Ohio, Switzerland, and Union.
An immediate family member of a current member (spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent/grandchild, step parents/children/siblings, and adoptive relationships) or household members are also eligible to join.
A parishioner of All Saints Church, Assumption Catholic Parish, Crestview Presbyterian Church, Forest Chapel United Methodist Church, Glen Este Church of Christ, North Cincinnati Community Church, Sharonville United Methodist Church, St. Michael’s Church, or True Holiness Covenant of the Peace Woodlawn Assembly are also qualified for membership.
An employee, student, or family member to a student at Kings Local Schools, Loveland City Schools, or Mason City Schools can join the credit union as well.
An employee or pensioner of General Electric Company Aircraft Engine Division or General Electric Company in Greater Cincinnati; employed by TriHealth, including Bethesda North, Good Samaritan, and Group Health in Greater Cincinnati; employed by Mercy Health in Greater Cincinnati; employed by one of the 335+ Cincinnati Select Employer Groups (SEGs) are eligible to become credit union members too.
- Main Office Address: 265 Sub Way, Milford, CT 06461-3048
- Website: https://www.mygecreditunion.com
- Phone: (203) 783-1103
- Total Members: 26,044
- Total Assets: $268 million
- Charter Number: 4043
- Routing Number: 221182781
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.