Overview of Gateway Credit Union
Gateway Credit Union was first established in the year 1963 and is based in the state of Oregon. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 6 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,513 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership in Gateway Credit Union is open to:
- Persons who live, work or worship, or organizations located within Lane County,
- Employees of Gateway Credit Union,
- Organizations and individuals that contract services for the credit union,
- Immediate family members of eligible credit union members.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 7245, Springfield, OR 97475
- Website: https://www.yourgcu.org/
- Phone: (541) 741-2605
- Charter Number: 63476
- Charter Year: 1963
- Routing Number: 323283944
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Oregon
There are currently 55 credit unions operating in the state of Oregon and combined these credit unions have 2.1 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Point West Credit Union, Unitus Community Credit Union and NW Priority Credit Union.