Overview of Garden state Federal Credit Union
Garden State Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1960 and is based in the state of New Jersey. The credit union currently has 2 branches and employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 3,813 members.
Who Can Join?
You can become a credit union member when:
- You are an employee or member of one of their Member Groups.
- You are retired from one of their member employer groups.
- You live, work, worship or attend school in one of their select cities or towns.
- You are an immediate family member of a current credit union member.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 680, Moorestown, NJ 8057
- Website: http://gardenstatefcu.org
- Phone: (856) 235-2077
- Total Members: 3,813
- Total Assets: $40 million
- Charter Number: 14015
- Routing Number: 231278083
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.