Overview of Garden City Teachers Federal Credit Union
Garden City Teachers Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1952 and is based in the state of Kansas. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 7 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,058 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is limited to the following:
- An employee of the Boards of Education for Finney County (USD 457, USD 363, or Garden City Community College Employee)
- Any student attending USD 457 (K-12) and their family
- An employee of Deerfield School District
- Employee of High Plains Educational Cooperative
- Or if you are an immediate family of a member.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 705, Garden City, KS 67846
- Website: http://gctcu.org
- Phone: (620) 275-0131
- Total Members: 2,058
- Total Assets: $15 million
- Charter Number: 7662
- Routing Number: 301178178
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is adequately capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Kansas
There are currently 75 credit unions operating in the state of Kansas and combined these credit unions have 1.1 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Freedom 1st Credit Union, Sunflower Community Credit Union and Uaw Mo-Kan Credit Union.