Overview of Gain Federal Credit Union
Gain Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1940 and is based in the state of California. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 74 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 20,466 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Past and present City of Burbank employees
- Members of the Friends of the Burbank Public Library and Burbank Historical Society
- Employees of the Burbank YMCA
- Employees of Fotokem
- Burbank Association of Realtors
- Employees of Deluxe Entertainment, and their families.
- Main Office Address: 1800 W. Magnolia Blvd, Burbank, CA 91506
- Website: http://www.gainfcu.com
- Phone: (818) 846-1710
- Total Members: 20,466
- Total Assets: $446 million
- Charter Number: 3943
- Routing Number: 322274116
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in California
There are currently 267 credit unions operating in the state of California and combined these credit unions have 12.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: UMe Credit Union, Schools Credit Union and Pacific Transportation Credit Union.