Overview of Front Royal Federal Credit Union
Front Royal Federal Credit Union was established in 1949 and is the 53rd largest credit union operating in the state of Virginia as measured by total assets. The company currently has 1 branch and 13 employees.
Who Can Join Front Royal Federal Credit Union?
Membership is open to anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in Warren County, Virginia. In addition, membership is also available to family members of members.
- Main Office Address: 230 N Royal Ave, Front Royal, VA 22630-2616
- Website: http://www.frontroyalfcu.org
- Phone: (540) 635-7133
- Charter Number: 6084
- Charter Year: 1949
- Employees: 13
- Front Royal Federal Credit Union Routing Number: 251480631
- Membership Trends: Front Royal Federal Credit Union has a membership base of 6,010 which is significantly smaller than the average credit union operating in the state of Virginia. The average credit union in the state has 154,246 members. Over the past three years, the credit union’s total base of members has declined by 7%.
- Total Assets: $82 million
- Total Loans: $13 million
- Total Net Worth: $10 million
- Total Net Worth Per Member: $1,705
- Net Worth Ratio: 12.5%. Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Virginia
There are currently 108 credit unions operating in the state of Virginia and combined these credit unions have 16.7 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: St. Ann’s Arlington Credit Union, Metropolitan Church Credit Union and National Landing Credit Union.