Overview of Freedom Northwest Credit Union
Freedom Northwest Credit Union was first established in the year 1963 and is based in the state of Idaho. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 44 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 11,680 members.
Who Can Join
Membership is open to the following:
- Has a relative who belongs to Freedom Northwest
- Anyone who makes a one-time membership fee and a contribution that goes to support the local Idaho community
- Main Office Address: Po Box 68, Kamiah, ID 83536
- Website: http://fnwcu.org
- Phone: (208) 935-0277
- Total Members: 11,680
- Total Assets: $426 million
- Charter Number: 65722
- Routing Number: 323173193
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Idaho
There are currently 23 credit unions operating in the state of Idaho and combined these credit unions have 1.1 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Pine Tree Community Credit Union, Pocatello Simplot Credit Union and Idaho Central Credit Union.