Overview of Freedom 1st Credit Union
Freedom 1st Credit Union was first established in the year 1957 and is based in the state of Kansas. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 9 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,587 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership in Freedom 1st FCU is open to the following categories:
- Civilian employees and military personnel of the United States Government who work at or are assigned to McConnell Air Force Base, Wichita
- Military personnel of the United States Air Force who are entitled to the facilities of McConnell Air Force Base and work in plants of Boeing Aircraft Company, Raytheon Aircraft Corporation, or Cessna Aircraft Company, in Wichita, Kansas
- Members of the U.S. Armed Forces, active or retired, or their dependents or dependent survivors who are eligible by law or regulations to receive and are receiving benefits or services from the above military installation
- Members of the Army Reserve, Air Reserve, Navy Reserve and Coast Guard Reserve stationed in the State of Kansas
- Contractors and employees of contractors who work regularly at McConnell Air Force Base, Wichita, Kansas, under an annual contract with the United States Government
- Employees of this credit union
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment
- Members of their immediate families
- Organizations of such persons.
- Main Office Address: 57915 Leavenworth St, Mcconnell Afb, KS 67221
- Website: https://www.freedom1stfcu.org/
- Phone: (316) 685-0205
- Charter Number: 11643
- Charter Year: 1957
- Routing Number: 301180140
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Kansas
There are currently 75 credit unions operating in the state of Kansas and combined these credit unions have 1.1 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Panhandle Credit Union, Garden City Teachers Credit Union and Sunflower Community Credit Union.